Luminance HDR is an open source graphical user interface application that aims to provide a workflow for HDR imaging.
Supported HDR formats:
- OpenEXR (extension: exr);
- Radiance RGBE (extension: hdr);
- Tiff formats: 16bit, 32bit (float) and LogLuv (extension: tiff);
- Raw image formats (extension: various);
- PFS native format (extension: pfs).
Supported LDR formats
- TIFF (8 bit).
- Create an HDR file from a set of images (formats: JPEG, TIFF 8bit and 16bit, RAW) of the same scene taken at different exposure setting;
- Save load HDR images;
- Rotate, resize and crop HDR images;
- Tonemap HDR images;
- Copy exif data between sets of images;
- Supports internationalization.
Luminance HDR is available for Linux, Windows and Mac OS X, see Download above. A wiki space provided by Sourceforge acts a central place for all the documentation. A great deal of discussions and images related to Luminance HDR can be found on flickr.
If you want to contribute translating Luminance HDR for your language here’s an howto that explains the procedure to become a maintainer.