Luminance HDR is an open source graphical user interface application that aims to provide a workflow for HDR imaging.
Supported HDR formats:
- OpenEXR (extension: exr);
- Radiance RGBE (extension: hdr);
- Tiff formats: 16bit, 32bit (float) and LogLuv (extension: tiff);
- Raw image formats (extension: various);
- PFS native format (extension: pfs).
Supported LDR formats
- TIFF (8/16 bits).
- Create an HDR file from a set of images (formats: JPEG, TIFF 8bit and 16bit, RAW) of the same scene taken at different exposure setting;
- Save load HDR images;
- Rotate, resize and crop HDR images;
- Tonemap HDR images;
- Copy exif data between sets of images;
- Supports internationalization.
Luminance HDR is available for Linux, Windows and Mac OS X, see Download above. A wiki space provided by Sourceforge acts a central place for all the documentation. A great deal of discussions and images related to Luminance HDR can be found on flickr and facebook.