The central place for all the documentation related to Luminance HDR is on this sourceforge wiki.
If you want to contribute translating Luminance HDR for your language here’s an howto that explains the procedure to become a maintainer.
QTpfsgui/Luminance is partially based on the existing opensource packages pfstools/pfstmo/pfscalibration by Grzegorz Krawczyk and Rafal Mantiuk, and on “qpfstmo”, by Nicholas Phillips. Without their contribution all of this would have not been possible. More information can be found here:
- PFStools library: An opensource library and a set of commandline tools.
- PFStmo: A tone mapping set of executables.
- PFScalibration: Camera calibration and HDR creation.
- dcraw: Dave Coffin’s dcraw code has been used for raw images support through LibRaw.
- qpfstmo: A GUI to pfstools/pfstmo, written in Qt3.