SSE support is again active. Please, compile the latest SVN and give some feedback on the Tracker. Thanks, Davide
Users experiencing crashes of the program should check if their CPU support SSE2 instruction set.
In the case SSE2 is not supported they must disable it in the project.pro and rebuild the program.
Updated Russian translation
The updated lang_ru.qm is available in the download section. Anyone interested can download it and put it inside the i18n folder.
Luminance HDR beta is out
The new version of our beloved Qtpfsgui is now very usable and stable.
All the old features are still there, among the new ones we have:
- Cropping of HDRs
- Tonemapping of a selected rectangle for a quick preview
- A new operator (Mantiuk '08)
- All old operators updated
- HDR in Tonemapping Window
- Tonemapping of a previous tonemapped HDR
....some more to find out.
Please give it a try
Hi everybody, I'll just go ahead and say it: Qtpfsgui is in dire need of help.
For the last couple of years the project has been needing help. As Alexandre noted
there are a couple of avenues worth exploring and an handful of bugs to fix.
We need people willing to work on the project, mainly developers but also all-around "resource organizer".
So if you want to help please drop us a line
New Release: 1.9.3
After a long time here is Qtpfsgui 1.9.3
- Performance improvements on MultiCore Machines
- Integrated pfstmo 1.3.x changes, including better Mantiuk performance
- Integration of Exiv 0.18 (tiff write capabilities in the "Copy Exif Data" panel).
- Added Hungarian language (thanks to Peter Gaal)
- Added Indonesian language (thanks to Teddy Widhi Laksono)
- Drag and Drop support for HDR creation/opening
- UI improvements: new icons, cleanup of tonemapping panel
- added detail factor option to the mantiuk06 tmo, thanks to Dejan Beric
- Now using native file saving dialogs on Windows and Mac
- 'Save all' feature in tonemapping dialog.
- Many bugfixes, including the old filename problem
- Integrated pfstmo 1.3.x changes: mantiuk06: Ed Brambley's bug-fix and convergence patch mantiuk06: Ed Brambley's OpenMP patch all: Fixes and optimization - see pfstmo ChangeLog for more information
- Renamed reinhard04 to reinhard05 (src directory and references)
- Improved linux packaging system: docs and html target directories can be specified separately
Top of the page --^